Sunday, December 04, 2005

HOMEBAKE






Ok, so here are some of my favourites from Homebake. It was starnge looking at these and thinking... "Yeah I remember taking that" as opposed to usually, where I look back at the photos and are like "wow... what the fuck am I doing and how did I get there". Good day guys. To explain some of the photos... one is of Chris with his soul mate - another guy with one shoe. Chris and Sarah dance at the year 8 school dance.... Chris and Angus dance at the year 8 school dance... the others should explain themselves... basically it is me with other people, except I am usually the focus.

Angus

1 Comments:

At 11:18 am, Blogger trashbags said...

Im suprised at the lack of comments at what was all in all a great day. Gotta love a bit of Aussie music.

Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home