Thursday, August 24, 2006

Norman Gunston

It has come to my attention that I only appear in 1 photo on this blog.
This in itself is worrying.
However, what is more concerning is that my hair in this photo and presumably on the night, although no one bothered to tell me, resembled that of Norman Gunston.

See photo (minus the logie).















Therefore i have booked in for a haircut on Tuesday.
I am also committing or should i say, making myself available on the following dates.
Friday 25th August - Pie date already locked in
Friday 1st September
Saturday 2nd September
Friday 8th September
Saturday 9th September
And the week of September 24th until the 9th of October as i will be on holiday - inclusive of Angus's farewell dinner and drinks and Mexican fiesta (not quite Brazil but Newtown).

I list the above for three reasons:
1 - I'm depressed i can't participate in the paid alcohol survey because i can't meet the requisite number of social occasions.
2 - I have a Black tier membership to the Bourbon that some misguided PR person sent me on the presumption i must be hip and happening but the only time this has been used is when i've lent it out to others (where is it now by the way?)
3 - Angus 'Zac Efron' George will soon depart our shores and i need to soak up as much of those transition lenses as i can before he leaves.

So if you'd like to join me and Norman on any of the above dates please let me know.
Angus's 9 things in 9 weeks is quickly looking like 9 things in 4 weeks and despite my lacklustre performance over the last few months,won't stand for it

Regards
Edwina Bartholomew(Remember me? We went to uni together. Short girl. Extremely witty. Long toes)

4 Comments:

At 4:25 pm, Blogger trashbags said...

Did you use it? Does it work? EB

 
At 10:05 am, Blogger angus said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:05 am, Blogger angus said...

Why dont we go to burbon after pies tonight?
Angus George is my Hero. Love Zac Efron.

 
At 9:01 pm, Blogger trashbags said...

was she friends with that dane dude

 

Post a Comment

<< Home