Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Nicaraguan's Laughing Tonic






A little late I know, but anyway, on Kylie and my birthday we wnt to a fancy restaurant on the island in which we were staying. The kind waiter offered us a 'drink of laughter'. More precisely, a bottle of traditional Nicaraguan Rum - Flor de Cana. Serve over ice with coke and lime. Delightful. Needless to say it became our drink of choice for the remainder of the journey. There are now 3L of the stuff in Palais George. Anyway, here are some photos of our new friend Flor and her after effects. The random girl is my sister Kate. The photos start off quite tame... but then they always do.

ANGUS

8 Comments:

At 1:36 pm, Blogger hiedistar said...

i dont mean to be all "wow i was so drunk" but i really dont remember taking those photos.

what the?

 
At 4:50 pm, Blogger They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

maybe i took it??

 
At 4:53 pm, Blogger Mon said...

Nice pics guys look like you had a good birthday. SO Angus did you fall asleep in the pub(always the sign of a good night)?

 
At 11:55 pm, Blogger trashbags said...

No, I did not fall asleep. But I did spew at empire on friday night, not because I was drunk but because I just wanted to express my opinions and feelings about the place. So I spewed on it. Did you know they have $10 bottles of champagne?

 
At 12:31 am, Blogger angus said...

Kylie, Chris from Bromley took it... he turned up again, took his shirt off and asked to travel with us, but you abused him and he ran away, with his dog scruffy.

 
At 3:55 pm, Blogger They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

oh angus, i hope you spat out a little bit of extra spew for me.

ps can we have some mroe postings on this blog please? is anyone else doing anything!?

 
At 5:07 pm, Blogger Me! said...

Spewing in Empire!!!!
Im not angry Angus, im impressed!

 
At 6:42 pm, Blogger trashbags said...

I just posted aitken!! Whenever I have pics I will post!

BRILLIANT!

Expect some after goodvibes... oh dear.

CHOWFA NOW!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home