Friday, September 22, 2006

KP's Birthday!

Ok so this is my first time blogging, scary! Plus I've just had a Friday afternoon glass of wine which doesn't help :-)

Since Karla nominated me the 'official' photographer, (i'm so proud!) I have some classic shots from her birthday night.

Thanks for a great night guys! Hopefully we'll have more nights like this one when I move to Sydney. Yes I said 'when' people, not if!

P.S How hot did the birthday girl look!











Mmmmm that looks like a good chicken burger!




$12 bottles of bubbly = great night = struggle street the next day!

Hope my first blog was ok.

XOXO Kel

5 Comments:

At 10:13 pm, Blogger trashbags said...

Great Blogging Kel!

Myst have been those great instructions i gave you

Tim ;o)

 
At 4:46 am, Blogger hiedistar said...

Happy Birthday Karla!

Meanwhile is that a short racy haircut that Edwina is sporting?

 
At 10:42 pm, Blogger They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

everyonelooks all different like

 
At 4:08 pm, Blogger trashbags said...

dont u mean we all look waaaaaay cool aitken?

token tim x

 
At 6:50 am, Blogger They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

yeh you all look really good, but a bit different. maybe its cos im used to seeing pale skinny gingers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home