Monday, April 30, 2007

Pissed Postcard

Thank you to all those that sent us this postcard from Penny's Wedding. However, we were wonding if you could confirm your messages for us. This is what we have already...



Dear Chris+Angus
So… Penny just got married what the fuck??! And they used comic sans ms a the CD. I know. Crazy.

Again. Billy Snackin. Love you again.

Oh my god! Chriss u cu fran he is antttamen if my mcande for eva!! (Heart Shape) Karla

I LOVE YOU (Heart Shape) Kelly xoxo

Dear Angus, Fist. (Heart Shape) Nic

I’m a little drunk and perhaps stoned too. (Heart Shape) Tim.

Dear Chris – I love you, you’re the fucking girl so much love you its not rape if you say yes. I know I’m going to regret this in the am. So much love Swells. Mwah xoxoxoxoeroxox.

4 Comments:

At 9:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeh, that's word for word perfect. i don't understand why you need anyting translated.

glad you received it!!!

 
At 5:06 pm, Blogger token tim said...

I cannot confirm nor deny anything that happened at that wedding.

Who's idea was it to write postcards while maggot anywho??

AAAAIIIIIITTTTTKKKKKENNNNNNN!!!!!

 
At 5:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe yessss, maybe noooooo

 
At 9:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im with Sar- not sure what you guys are confused about. Billy snackin indeed.

Kapow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home