Thursday, February 16, 2006

Time for a gloat!

Well, I thought it best to whack a few photos on the blog of my most recent travels...

Down to Geelong to see my husband!

So here's a few pics of us from the weekend...

PS I love talking like that... "us" hehehe


We had a very romantic time visiting where we met...
(Tiffany's - like Charlotte in Sex and the City, except in Melbourne)

We had a beer with Karla, which was lovely!
She was in Geelong at the same time - RANDOM!!!

We posed...


And we lazed around in the heated spaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...

...'Twas a lazy weekend, which was nothing less than perfect!

Did I mention I love his guts???

2 Comments:

At 5:03 pm, Blogger Mon said...

That photo in the spa, I was like whoa that is a pretty trippy top alas it was water!

 
At 6:42 pm, Blogger They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

ahahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home