Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I have done it!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen..please welcome me into the world of blogg technology. Its taken me about half an hour to work this out but I have finally managed it.
Thought I would add some photos. I have sent some via email but hey..these are the"Trashbag adventures". And gosh do I have a few of those. Well...my photos aren't working but I will work on it ladies and gentlemen. Some good news...I have bought some Absynth for us! Crazy green alcohol. Many crazy nights to come.
Love you all. See you soon...Dan

2 Comments:

At 9:37 am, Blogger trashbags said...

WELCOME DANI!

But PS - your pics didn't work on my email.

Try and post my love!

get it? Post? Hahaha! I crack me up.

SEEYOUBYE!

 
At 12:53 pm, Blogger trashbags said...

hi miss heard you are having a cracker of a time!

keep up our famous drinking reputation and soon we will be able to cross of most of the globe as trashbags travelled!!

p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home