Friday, July 07, 2006

I FEEL YOUR PAIN TIM...

I have been working for less then a week and now I fully understand your comment ‘I check your blogs everyday!’ I am continually checking everyone blogs again and again. I keep going to blog every detail of my life just so there is a new blog! Ahhhh addicted!

PEOPLE BLOG! Penny I really loved your latest blog!

Big love everyone!

PS saz, ant and myself have got an apartment in the middle of the cool part of Dublin! Yay! It is super nice and cool! Though the room is tiny and 2 of us have to share a double bed and we are sharing the apartment with a Spanish couple. Don’t worry chris they don’t smoke and are young and cool! Move in today! Yes no more staying at hostel sharing room with fem fresh prostitute!

Ahhhh now I can relax I have had my blog fix!

1 Comments:

At 7:53 am, Blogger trashbags said...

Oh Mon, I'm so glad you feel my pain! I spend all of my working hours on the blogs!

For all of those that I haven't already called, I'm at work and it's 7:45am on a Saturday and I'm yet to go to bed. They asked me to do a training shift of phones so that's what I'm here doing... with no sleep! Woot woot!

But hey - that's what being 22 is all about yah?

Love Tim x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home