Sunday, June 11, 2006

In the ghetto...

I am staying in a hostel in prague that can only be descrided as a ghetto. It is full of graffitti, junkies and us! mmmh got to love that! Well I am glad i am drunkenly updating you all!

Hope you guys had a rockin time out at pearcey's bday! I thought of you all tonight and miss your ugly mugs! I wish i was there ahhhh!

TIM - You are a dirty trashbag and I love you!!!! Keep on grooving buddy!
Big love to the rest of you fellow trashbags!

Miss you!
Love mon
PS have posted some random tales on my blog will update with photos of said ghetto!

2 Comments:

At 1:12 pm, Blogger trashbags said...

Thanks mon.

But now it's tuesday and my head still hurts!

Will email soon.

Love y'all, Tim

xxx

 
At 1:13 pm, Blogger trashbags said...

PS - fuckin great weekend. Friends rock

 

Post a Comment

<< Home