Friday, March 31, 2006

I went out on a school night

So I thought I'd post a blog message. About being a trashbag. I went out last night and got shitfaced and ended up at town hall maccas muching a cheese burger at 2am... on a school night. I feel really ill right now and you know how sometimes you get pissed and then wake up the next day and feel fine, but only because you are essentially still drunk. Thats me right now. I have like work to do and i cant concentrate I am on my thrid coffee and I dont really drink much coffee so it is having a crazy effect on me. I was also checking my emails in bed and passed out when I got home and woke at 7am sleeping ontop of my laptop.

I have another meeting to go to. Arh, its going to be a long day.

ANGUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home