Monday, April 10, 2006

gossip as requested

This town is coupledom city...no really, it is kind of freaky. A soon as you are single around here everyone INSISTS you hook up with somebody...all my friends keep saying to 'You need to get an "amigovio" (amigo is friend, novio is boyfriend..translation: friends with rights). I told someone I wasn't into the idea and they gave me this kind of look like I have a mental problem. Because the reality here is that everyone seems to have at least a few amigovios lined up for the time that (god forbid) they don't have a serious novio. And it doesn't seem strange or slutty it is just the way it is.

So end of the short, I decided to try out the amigovio scene. I have been seeing this guy recently, who I am not that into, but he is hot so why not? The result: it is rather boring. Being with someone that you are not that into is boring..there are no two ways about it! I swear sometime we will be kissing and I am thinking about what I am going to cook for dinner. So why do people do this to themselves all the time??? Buy a dildo I say...

From your faithful buenos aires correspondent.

3 Comments:

At 8:57 am, Blogger trashbags said...

You've bought a dildo?

Wow koylee, wow...

Love Mr T

 
At 10:48 am, Blogger trashbags said...

it seems to be the same here in rural nsw miss...

i have had friends lining them up (seriously one girl organised three boys in a week!!)...

they don't seem to believe in letting me make my own choices - although admittedly the options have been pretty ok so far....

p

 
At 8:07 pm, Blogger They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

my mum reads this post

hi mum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home