Saturday, July 15, 2006

Life in the Gong





So I am going to attempt to add something to the Blog...(thanks for the instructions Timmy!) Don't ask me what you all want to know but life in the Gong is good. As you can see by the pics.. I drink champas...have pillow fights...and relax! I've actually had a change of careers- journo turned model! hehe...far from it. Its a Novotel advertisement (my flatmate Jen-one with curly hair- works for them and needed help).Plus seeing as I misplaced my camera the other night at Empire (argh...get me away from that place!) I have no other photos to post. Yay to airbrushing!

More Gong goss... I work early which is great here. Even in winter I can still get out for a stroll on the beach most days! I play grip ball and frisbee on weekends at North beach...and can be found frequenting the North Gong Pub the nights I'm in town. May even venture to Glasshouse (but as the girls know-its sleeze ville times a million!) Living in one of the Countries single's capitals (Wollongong has the highest rate of singles in NSW) ...you'd think I'd have a great love life. But no such luck...even with current surveys revealing there's 7 guys to 1 girl! hmmm... I think its time you guys tell me if there's something wrong with me??? hehe...

Can't think of much else to add! Just come visit all of you... The Gong awaits for another trashbag adventure! :)

4 Comments:

At 1:02 am, Blogger hiedistar said...

i was so like "what the"????

good to hear from u kiddo

 
At 1:03 pm, Blogger trashbags said...

Beth's Alive!!!!

Yay!

Now what ever happened to that other half of you - was her name Dani or summfink?

;o) hahaha

Love Tim xox

 
At 6:29 pm, Blogger Mon said...

The photos are lovely. Nice to see that in the champers one that you are getting into it while everyone else is smiling... there's my girl!

BIG LOVE!!!! And don't worry about the love life... just wait for canada. Whoa

 
At 7:50 pm, Blogger They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

me too!

i thought you'd gone and joined a girl band.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home