Thursday, July 13, 2006

the trashblog awards

After a mammoth blog-fest this evening, I feel that all of our blogs are really started to gain some shape. So why not categorize them and write about it! I bring to you THE TRASHBLOG AWARDS. My nominees are:

Best makes-you-feel-like you are there blog: Mons Most Excellent Adventures

Best sarcastic humour blog: Beyond My Desk

Blogger that fails to load photos/blogs the most after several attempts: Aitken

Funniest blogged photo: Which country has the best beer I wonder?, the guy that fell asleep on Chris' shoulders

Scariest blogged photo:
1. Aitkens pic of Mon
2. Mons pic of Aitken

Best up-and-coming blog: Why Wont She Stop Talking

Blogger that has mentioned vomit the most amount of times: Angus

Funniest blog commentator: Mons mum

Most diligent blog commentator: Token Tim (or his other various aliases he has developed while commenting e.g. "timorfee")

Please cast your votes so the awards can be given!

8 Comments:

At 12:19 am, Blogger They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

i dont know what you are talking about

 
At 2:46 am, Blogger Me! said...

Most featured place across all blogs: Angus desk.

Most ironic name for a blog: Beyond my desk

 
At 6:24 pm, Blogger Mon said...

My mum is stoked that she won funniest blog commentator. She just hasn't worked out to use links to go to any of yours. Which in some ways is probably lucky.

Randomest blog: Angus's nursing home perving.

Most culturally informative blog: Heidistar

 
At 7:56 pm, Blogger They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

i second those comments chris!

most often mistaken for 'tim's blog' by my mum: trashbags

least frequent blogger: bonnie!!

 
At 1:12 pm, Blogger hiedistar said...

Don't pretend you don't know what I am talking about aitken. And I am just talking about the failed posts you told us about.

 
At 1:12 pm, Blogger hiedistar said...

So do you kids actually want prizes??

 
At 5:33 pm, Blogger trashbags said...

Here i was thinking that was Penny that thought of this... cause she got the prize for "most up and coming"!!! hahaha

But yes, Kylie. I want a prize from BSAS... maybe one of those companions you have would be nice!

Best writing - Amy Coopes
Blogs making me laugh the most - Ones that include Mon talking in her sleep

And further to this, WHY DO YOU ALL KEEP POSTING ON MY BLOG??

Love Token Timorfee

 
At 6:21 pm, Blogger Mon said...

Tim me talking in my sleep is not that funny!

Meanwhile I thought Angus came up with the trashblog awards! Everything makes so much more sense now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home